Console Registration Walkthrough
To find the MAC address of your Xbox 360:
- On your console, go to [My Xbox], and then select [System Settings].
- Select [Network Settings].
- Select [Wired Network] or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.
- Select [Configure Network].5. On the [Additional Settings] tab, select [Advanced Settings].At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called "MAC Address."
- Once signed into your profile, Navigate to [My Games & Apps] and then select [Settings]
- Within Settings, Select [Network].
- In Network, to the left side, select [Advanced Settings]
- Within Advanced Settings, to the right, should display both the Wired and Wireless MAC addresses.
- Proceed to register your device with the Address provided from the list.
Nintendo Wii U
To find the MAC address for your Nintendo Wii U, follow the steps taken from Nintendo's support site:
- From the Wii U menu, select [System Settings]
- Select [Internet], then [View MAC Address]
- The MAC address of the Wii console is displayed
Please keep in mind that the Wii can only connect to the Internet via wireless at this time.
To find your Nintendo DS's MAC address, you will need a WiFi-enabled game for the Nintendo DS. From the official Nintendo WiFi website: The MAC address of the Nintendo DS can be found by going to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Setup in the game's menu. Select [Options], then [System Information]. The MAC address is displayed on the top line.
Nintendo 3DS/3DS XL/2DS
To find the MAC address for your Nintendo 3DS/3DS XL/2DS, follow the steps taken from Nintendo's support site:
- From the HOME menu, highlight and select the System Settings Icon.
- Select [Internet Settings].
- Tap [Other Information].
- Tap [Confirm MAC Address].
Your system's MAC Address will be displayed on the screen.
Playstation 3 + Playstation 4
From the PS3 or PS4 main menu screen:
- Select [Settings].
- Select [System Settings].
- Select [System Information].
This screen will display your PS3 Or PS4 MAC address.
- Open the Tivo menu.
- Select [Settings].
- Select [Phone/Network].
On the back on your player—it's a set of six 2-digit pairs separated by colons, e.g. 00:0D:0A:1H:3G:5C. One set is for the Ethernet connector and for the other for the wireless connector.
Alternatively, from the Roku home screen, select settings > player info. The addresses will be listed on-screen.